We couldn’t be more proud of the message in this episode and know it will leave you feeling inspired and ready to take on your passions thanks to our guest!!
Get to know Girl Boss, Kelsey Witherow, a fierce entrepreneur who has turned her edible cookie dough business ‘DOUGHP’ into a world of empowering and healing people through mental health awareness!
- Welcome this week’s guest Kelsey Witherow owner of Doughp Cookie Dough. Side note- as MJ edited this episode she ate some cookie dough and it was worth every calorie.
- Doughp just celebrated their two year anniversary and has already opened two store fronts in San Francisco and one in Las Vegas at the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood. You can also order Doughp through their online store…if you’re ordering online you might want to place an order soon!
- Kelsey worked in the tech world before starting her own business…she started working in the tech business when she was 16 years old! Talk about a girl boss in the making!
- Kelsey shares tips on how to take a leap of faith to build your own empire. Guess what guys…she isn’t even 30 yet!
- Kelsey shares that all of her Doughp staff are certified in mental health.
- The girls ask what she does she like to read, and listen to to help stay inspired. Kelsey suggests the book The Untethered Soul.
- Kelsey tells us how embracing a sober lifestyle helped her build her life for the better and gave her the courage to start her empire.
- Which brought up an interesting topic- DATING WHILE SOBER. Listen to some of Kelsey’s struggles and successes on the topic.
- Of course the girls then had to ask some fun getting to know you and dating questions.
- DON’T FORGET TO WATCH SHARK TANK ON MAY 5TH TO SEE KELSEY AND DOUGHP!
- Be sure to follow EatDoughp on all social media outlets.
- EMAIL US: FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM we would love to feature your response
- Share with us on TWITTER using #KeepingItCasualPodcast #SelfLoveChallenge @MJRadioDiva & @BreeMixed we will retweet, follow & share your response on the show!
- Join in on our hashtag conversations: #whydomen and #ruinadatein4words with us!
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM @KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST for all the fun photo references from the show, and we follow back! PLUS CHANCES FOR OUR ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG POP-UP GIVEAWAYS just by putting us in your Instagram stories!
- ADD TO OUR COLLABERATIVE PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY: KEEPING IT CASUAL PODCAST PLAYLIST
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW US ON iTunes FOR A CHANCE AT OUR MONTHLY ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG GIVEAWAY LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!