“After the live show came the after party…and things got a little messy.”
- MJ talks about the audio book she’s been listening to “You Are A Bad Ass” by Jen Sincero.
- Bree talks about the book she’s been reading called “And I Don’t Want To Live This Life” by Deborah Spungen. It is written by Nancy Spungen’s mother…yes the famous Nancy of the Sid and Nancy duo.
- MJ talks about running into Chris Kim of the Faces And Aces Las Vegas podcast at a random gas station.
- Bree talks about trying to seduce a 27 year old.
- MJ goes to Kaos at The Palms with a bunch of babes…and has to shout out Cassi from the My Worst Date podcast for her twerking skills.
- MJ’s husband got a little too drunk at the after party and tried to sleep it off in the car because he was too drunk to walk to the Lyft Pickup!
- At one point in the night MJ and Bree got separated, then reunited in the early hours of the morning, or WAY TOO LATE in the evening to eat at McDonald’s.
- No one was okay to drive, so Bree’s mom took an Uber to pick up Bree, MJ and her husband and in true mom fashion, made sure everyone got home safe.
- EMAIL US: FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM we would love to feature your response
- Share with us on TWITTER using #KeepingItCasualPodcast #SelfLoveChallenge @MJRadioDiva & @BreeMixed we will retweet, follow & share your response on the show!
- Join in on our hashtag conversations: #whydomen and #ruinadatein4words with us!
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM @KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST for all the fun photo references from the show, and we follow back! PLUS CHANCES FOR OUR ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG POP-UP GIVEAWAYS just by putting us in your Instagram stories!
- ADD TO OUR COLLABERATIVE PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY: KEEPING IT CASUAL PODCAST PLAYLIST
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW US ON iTunes FOR A CHANCE AT OUR MONTHLY ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG GIVEAWAY LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!
If you dig it, SHARE IT!