Being a woman is expensive…so we are here to tell you all of our new wallet friendly finds because we are still boujee and STILL on a budget.
Come out to the Keeping It Casual ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY on July 20th at Dino’s in Downtown Las Vegas at 8PM!
- Bree talks about being kissed for the first time in MONTHS! By who? Listen in…you’ve heard stories about him!
- How was car buying online? So far so good…Bree said she will probably ONLY buy cars online from now on. She even talks about how Gina from Erotic City agrees that car dealerships can be not so wallet friendly.
- MJ and Bree decide that if they were on the show Two Broke Girls MJ would be Caroline and Bree would be Max.
- The girls talk about what they have had to give up MJ gave up lash extensions, Bree is going on less trips to Sephora to buy designer makeup. Bree also says the one thing she can’t give up is her Brazilian waxes.
- MJ is trying to embrace strip lashes, and because of that her daughter wants them too!
- Bree is doing her own manicures…with Kiss Press On Nails! They look way better than they sound!
- MJ has been delaying getting her roots done with a good shine treatment by Clairol.
- Bree swears by Pantene Intense Rescue Shots to repair hair damage.
- Are you looking for new skin care? Bree is raving about products from The Ordinary, and MJ swears by CeraVe.
- The girls agree that the Sephora Brand liquid lip is the perfect red lipstick!
- Looking for budget friendly makeup? Try Morphe, ELF, and ColourPop!
“What are your beauty on a budget steals?”
Send us your responses to FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM to be featured on the Podcast!