Another casual michelada fueled conversation that the girls have before they both go on very different vacations. MJ and Bree plan to have some R&R before they come to you LIVE FROM POLE EXPO!
Come out and see Keeping It Casual LIVE and INTERACTIVE at the 8th annual Pole Expo at Rio Hotel & Casino
- What is the secret to the perfect michelada? MJ lets you know!
- Any idealists out there? Can you handle conflict and work past it? If so, congrats you are an adult & ready for a relationship! The girls discuss ideals and what held them back in the past.
- Bree calls MJ out on a trait she never knew about her…a trait MJ has while watching scary movies.
- Which leads to more movie talk. The House Bunny is on Netflix and MJ and third mic Vivian had a slumber party.
- The girls discuss Courtney Love as an actress. She was fabulous in The People Vs Larry Flint, Man On The Moon, AND 200 Cigarettes.
- The girls respond to an advice email from a listener who has a Friends With Benefits that she wants to be more.
- Bree discusses the benefit show she hosted for a dear person in her life who was diagnosed with ALS. If you can please donate to Ren Zai’s Go Fund Me.
Send us your responses to FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM to be featured on the Podcast!