BEING PETTY AF – EP 38
BEING PETTY AF – EP 38
GUESS WHAT GUYS?! WE FOUND A NEW LOCATION FOR OUR LIVE SHOW! THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS EVENT BIGGER THAN WE IMAGINED! THANK YOU TO FAWNIA AND POLE FITNESS STUDIO FOR HOSTING OUR EVENT! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!
COME SEE US LIVE!The first ever Keeping It Casual Podcast Live show will be on Saturday April 27th at 8 PM! Pick up your tickets HERE.
CONGRATULATIONS TO LARISSA VT FOR WINNING OUR SWAG THIS MONTH! THANK YOU TO SOME WEIRD TEE’S FOR SPONSORING OUR SWAG GIVEAWAY THIS MONTH. THIS WAS SUCH A FUN COLLABORATION THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME SHIRTS!!! USE THE CODE KEEPINGITCASUAL AT CHECKOUT FOR 15% OFF ANY SHIRT!
- MJ drops her delicious recipe for the Moscow Mules that are fueling this episode.
- Bree has been reading a great self help book called “You’re Not Crazy – You’re a Codependent.”
- The girls catch up on some TV shows they have been watching. MJ suggests Working Moms on Netflix while Bree suggests The Act on Hulu and wants you to watch the documentary Mommy Dead and Dearest on HBO-The TRUE story behind The Act.
- MJ randomly brings up Patricia Arquette which makes Bree get even MORE excited because Patricia plays Dee Dee, the mother in The Act. MJ tells us about Goodbye Lover, and True Romance two movies she loves starring Patricia Arquette!
- This spawns a “how do you rent movies now that Blockbuster is gone?” conversation.
- Bree is throwing a Pure Romance party-a Tupperware party for SEX TOYS!
- The girls share their new beauty on a budget finds! MJ is raving about CeraVe’s serum and Bree wants you to buy from The Ordinary for ALL your skincare needs.
- The girls share their guilty pleasure snacks…what are yours?
- MJ and Bree talk about petty things they’ve done in break ups and share feedback from a listener…do you have any petty stories?
- EMAIL US: FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM we would love to feature your response
- Share with us on TWITTER using #KeepingItCasualPodcast #SelfLoveChallenge @MJRadioDiva & @BreeMixed we will retweet, follow & share your response on the show!
- Join in on our hashtag conversations: #whydomen and #ruinadatein4words with us!
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM @KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST for all the fun photo references from the show, and we follow back! PLUS CHANCES FOR OUR ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG POP-UP GIVEAWAYS just by putting us in your Instagram stories!
- ADD TO OUR COLLABERATIVE PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY: KEEPING IT CASUAL PODCAST PLAYLIST
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW US ON iTunes FOR A CHANCE AT OUR MONTHLY ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG GIVEAWAY LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!