FREE FALLIN ft CHANTY OF MUSES PODCAST – EP 45
This week we are joined by Chanty from the Muses Podcast.
- Welcome Chanty from the Muses Podcast, live from the Plaza hotel in downtown Las Vegas. Chanty came into town for Miss Pamela Des Barres’ first ever International Doll Con!
- Pamela Des Barres is the New York Times best selling author of I’m With The Band. She has since written 5 other books with her 6th expected to come out towards the end of this year.
- We learn that Chanty and her cohost Lynx connected with Bree online because they loved and supported each other’s podcasts AND they were all Miss Pamela’s Dolls.
- The girls share their inspiration for starting a podcast.
- We learn a bit about some of our favorite muses: Marianne Faithfull, Pattie Boyd, Alice Carbone Tench, Roxana Shirazi, and Mary Forsberg Weiland.
- MJ tells us how she lived with a man who was the bodyguard to a very famous rockstar!
- The girls talk about which Teen Beat posters they had on their walls.
- We ask if you’ve ever embarrassed yourself in front of a rock star, if you haven’t embarrassed yourself in front of a rock star have you embarrassed yourself in front of anyone famous?
- EMAIL US: FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM we would love to feature your response
- Share with us on TWITTER using #KeepingItCasualPodcast #SelfLoveChallenge @MJRadioDiva & @BreeMixed we will retweet, follow & share your response on the show!
- Join in on our hashtag conversations: #whydomen and #ruinadatein4words with us!
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM @KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST for all the fun photo references from the show, and we follow back! PLUS CHANCES FOR OUR ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG POP-UP GIVEAWAYS just by putting us in your Instagram stories!
- ADD TO OUR COLLABERATIVE PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY: KEEPING IT CASUAL PODCAST PLAYLIST
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW US ON iTunes FOR A CHANCE AT OUR MONTHLY ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG GIVEAWAY LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!