HOW TO BARELY SURVIVE A MUSIC FESTIVAL – EP 14
“How can you survive a festival in your 30’s when the median age of the concert go-er is 22?” EMAIL US: FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM we would love to feature your response!
- First rule…beware of red lips! There is a time and a place to rock a red lip an all day outdoor festival isn’t one of them.
- Never wear your designer shades you’re bound to lose them like one of the girls did.
- Bree has a reminder for all the single ladies.
- The girls discuss how port a potties are the worst!
- Who were the favorite artists from Kaaboo, Bite of Las Vegas and Life Is Beautiful? Listen in to find out!
- Did MJ & Bree get their hoodrat on while watching N.E.R.D?
- The girls share some of their concert rules…which leads them to ask…
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM @KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST for all the fun photo references from the show (and we follow back!)