SIDE CHICKS – EP 35
SIDE CHICKS – EP 35
COME SEE US LIVE!The first ever Keeping It Casual Podcast Live show will be on Saturday April 27th at 8 PM! Tickets are $15.00! Pick up your tickets HERE.
GET INTO OUR MONTHLY KEEPING IT CASUAL SWAG GIVEAWAYS BY RATING AND REVIEWING US ON iTUNES! Our March winner won’t just win merch they are also getting into the live show. So we challenge you to RATE, REVIEW, AND PUT US IN YOUR IG STORIES.
- This week’s self love challenge is a food prep challenge. Focus on what you are putting into your body. Try a healthy recipe, or a cooking class! Bree shares a delicious recipe and a listener shares her favorite way to get her cardio on!
- It’s randomly snowing in Las Vegas so MJ & Bree take up space on the couch instead of chilling by the fire. Yes…let me repeat that SNOW IN LAS VEGAS.
- Bree has a friend who visited her from Seattle so she ventured out to the strip to see him.
- Because Bree had a friend in town who is a total foodie and cocktail chaser she got to try some fun new spots in Park MGM. For dinner they went to Roy Choi’s Best Friend, and then to Juniper Cocktail Lounge for drinks.
- Bree tells a story about the worlds strangest Uber ride and the girls ponder if Uber is as safe as we all think it is.
- What did MJ’s friend do that got her feeling super judgey? How would you feel in this situation?
- The girls read some fun feedback please keep it coming!
- Once again the girls talk about Rock Of Love…there’s a reason why…catch up on all the seasons it will all be clear soon!
- A listener writes in asking for advice on dating a man in an unhappy relationship. He claims he cares but is still not willing to give either woman his all. What should she do? She feels so much guilt she hasn’t even talked to her best friend about this. The girls keep it real and tell the truth…even if the truth hurts. What would you do in this situation?
- EMAIL US: FEEDBACK@KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST.COM we would love to feature your response
- Share with us on TWITTER using #KeepingItCasualPodcast #SelfLoveChallenge @MJRadioDiva & @BreeMixed we will retweet, follow & share your response on the show!
- Join in on our hashtag conversations: #whydomen and #ruinadatein4words with us!
- Follow us on INSTAGRAM @KEEPINGITCASUALPODCAST for all the fun photo references from the show, and we follow back! PLUS CHANCES FOR OUR ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG POP-UP GIVEAWAYS just by putting us in your Instagram stories!
- ADD TO OUR COLLABERATIVE PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY: KEEPING IT CASUAL PODCAST PLAYLIST
PLEASE RATE & REVIEW US ON iTunes FOR A CHANCE AT OUR MONTHLY ‘KEEPING IT CASUAL’ SWAG GIVEAWAY LAST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH!